Thanks to justmyrating for the nomination!
•Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
•Answer the questions given by the nominator.
•Nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers, and link them.
•Notify all the bloggers you nominate.
•Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer.
MY ANSWERS TO MY QUESTIONS
1. What is your absolute favourite film of all time?
Casino is my favourite film. Despite it being 3 hours long, it interested me from start to finish. Casino was a movie that absolutely changed everything for me, it was the point where I no longer saw movies as just entertainment, but also as an art form. An honourable mention goes to Fight Club.
2. What is your second least favourite film and why?
My second least favourite movie is In the Name of the King 2: Two Worlds. I was originally going to put Superman 4: The Quest for Peace, however I found as a experience, Superman 4 at least had some entertainingly stupid and bad moments. In the Name of the King 2 is just dull and boring and makes the first movie look like Lord of the Rings. I know I should stop watching Uwe Boll movies, I’ve however heard that one of his films, Rampage was quite good, so I might check that out.
3. What is your guilty pleasure?
In terms of movies, Vampire’s Kiss. There are plenty of movies that are considered so bad their good, but I have no idea what Vampire’s Kiss is trying to do. Whatever it did, it worked because it made for a pretty entertaining movie. Though to be honest, it’s really Nicolas Cage that brings so much energy and fun to the movie.
4. What one word would be the best one to describe your personality?
5. Coffee, beer, or wine?
I haven’t had beer yet, I think wine is okay, same with coffee, though I’d probably prefer Coffee.
6. Pick your favourite TV show, and then choose 3 characters from that show to Kiss/Kill/Marry.
7. Favourite fast food restaurant?
McDonalds. It’s an easy answer.
8. If you had to spend time with ONLY one person for the rest of your life, who would it be?
I honestly don’t really know.
9. Your GoT house. (If you don’t watch GoT, you may choose Harry Potter house, LOTR group, Divergent faction, Hunger Games district, etc.)
I don’t know what my favourite house is but I’ve been doing many quizzes and I got Lannister most of the time, so I guess that’s my house.
10. What is next location on your travel list?
I don’t really know at this point.
11. What is your favourite blog post that you have written?
My review of Death Proof is my favourite post I’ve written. Originally when I was doing this website as a school project, I was going to have my reviews of movies that I liked. After checking Quentin Tarantino’s Death Proof out just for my own entertainment, that all changed. I managed to write the review in one go, most reviews take me a few goes to fully write. I also didn’t usually deliberately watch movies that I disliked, any movies I watched before then that I now consider bad I liked at the time (Alvin and the Chipmunks and even The Last Airbender). This was the first movie I watched which disappointed me and got me to have a reaction to it, and it has now gave me an idea to review movies that I probably won’t like.
1. The Greatest Movie EVER! Podcast
2. HAND CRAFTED CINEMA
3. Alvin’s Adventures in Pop Culture
5. The Shaw Law
6. Log’s Line
7. I Wanna Be In the Sequel
8. Daniel Binns
9. Brett’s Reviews
11. Movie Talk Express
My Questions for you
1. What is a movie you like that most people hate?
2. What is a movie you don’t like that most people love?
3. If you had to pick a different name for your blog, what would it be?
4. What is your favourite movie and tv villains?
5. What movie has made you feel the most emotional?
6. What season do you prefer: summer, autumn, winter or spring?
7. What is your favourite actor and actress?
8. What is you thoughts on debating?
9. What are your favourite youtubers and why?
10. What TV series’ are you into?
11. What is your most anticipated movie of 2015?